ABOUT THE POSITION
An opportunity exists for a motivated and suitably experienced person to join the Environmental Services Team.
- Directorate: Development and Economic Growth
- Reports To: Waste and Saleyard Coordinator
- Nature of Placement: Permanent Full-Time
- Award: Local Government (State) Award 2017
- Salary range: $52,902.92 to $58,539.92 (exclusive of 9.5% superannuation)
Narrabri Shire Council manages and operates a licensed landfill at the Narrabri Waste Facility and eight transfer stations across the Shire. The objective of this position is to perform duties relevant to the daily operations of the Narrabri Waste Facility and other tasks as required at other Shire waste facilities, including maintenance and construction works.
Council also operates the Narrabri Livestock Selling Centre (Saleyard). This position is also responsible for operate and maintain the Saleyard in accordance with relevant legislation, policy, plans, guidelines and Council objectives.
Please refer to the attached Position Description for additional information.
Enquiries regarding this position should be directed to Marcela Lopez, Manager Environmental Services on (02) 6799 6851.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position with Narrabri Shire Council, we would love to hear from you! To apply, simply follow the instructions below:
- Complete the information below as requested.
- Click ‘APPLY’.
- Attach your resume and covering letter.
- Click ‘NEXT’ and ‘CONFIRM’.
- Please note that all correspondence regarding your application status and interview will be forwarded via email.
Note: If you have any further queries or notes, please enter these in the 'EXTRA INFORMATION' section at the bottom of the application. Please be aware that to be eligible for this role, you must submit your resume.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
This position closes at 9am on Monday, 5 February 2019.