ABOUT THE POSITION
Narrabri Shire Council, awarded the 2018 A R Bluett Award, is seeking an innovative person who has recently completed qualifications in Civil Engineering to join our Design Team in Infrastructure Delivery.
In this position, you will assist the Design Services Manager to achieve capital works and service provision objectives by providing technical advice and design expertise on survey, and drafting works for various infrastructure projects (including roads, potable water, sewerage and stormwater drainage infrastructure). You will assist in the maintenance of Council’s Asset Registers and Management Systems.
The Engineer also fulfils the primary role of assisting Project Managers and Infrastructure Delivery staff by providing the appropriate information, advice and support services on all civil engineering matters as required.
For further information please refer to the attached position description.
- Directorate: Infrastructure Delivery
- Reports To: Design Services Manager
- Nature of Placement: Term Contract
- Award: Local Government (State) Award 2014
- Salary range: $71,281.29 to $78,876.01 (exclusive of 9.5% superannuation)
Enquiries regarding this position should be directed to Anthony Smetanin, Design Services Manager, on phone 02 6799 6866.
By completing the below information, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as summarised below.
- Collection of your personal information - We collect personal information about you so that we can administer our dealings with you, including for the purposes set out below.
- Disclosure of your personal information - All information will be used for the purpose of recruitment action.
Please contact Human Resources for further privacy information on 02 6799 6866.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position with Narrabri Shire Council, we would love to hear from you! To apply, simply follow the instructions below:
- Complete the information below as requested.
- Click ‘APPLY’.
- Attach your resume and covering letter.
- Click ‘NEXT’ and ‘CONFIRM’.
- Please note that all correspondence regarding your application status and interview will be forwarded via email.
Note: If you have any further queries or notes, please enter these in the 'EXTRA INFORMATION' section at the bottom of the application. Please be aware that to be eligible for this role, you must submit your resume.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
This position closes at 5pm on Friday, 1 February 2017.